- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal information from our readers to achieve a better understanding of their needs and preferences. The personal data we are interested in is related to your native language, your geographical location, but there is also non-personal information that is automatically collected as you enter our website.
- HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
- Use of Personally Identifiable Information: we use personally identifiable information whenever we want to improve our flow of communication with our readers and visitors. Personal data is necessary for a better understanding of the requests you are making from our website, as well as to enable us to better respond to your wishes and demands. We may sometimes make use of the personal information details to contact you, especially in regards to customer related services, to product promotions, be they products were make or the products that our subsidiaries and affiliated partners offer. Our website administrators may sometimes use your personal information to contact you about the correctness of the information provided on our website. Visitors have the liberty to opt out of these promotional messages any time they would like to.
- Non-personal information: the non-personal information that is retrieved from our users and visitors will be used for the improvement of our website and its services. You should expect the non-personal information to be used for website traffic analyses, customer-oriented tasks, customer-oriented services, as well as promotions and offers. We, our website administrators and our partners have the liberty to freely use this data as it does not relate personally to you. We may also share it with affiliated companies and third parties because they will use it to improve our website services.
- ADDITIONAL USES AND INFORMATION
- IP Addresses: according to the generally valid definition, the IP address is the identification code that is automatically given to a computer in order to permit its online identification. Our website and our website administrators does not use special software to collect and verify your IP addresses, but we may sometimes do so when the occasion asks us to. We will collect information on your IP address if we have reasons to believe that a user did not observe the rules of our website, if the U.S. government asks us to, if law provisions require us to do so, as well as for reasons related to our Website protection, the protection of our legal rights and the legal rights of our visitors, in case we have to safeguard users and/or the general public.
- E-mail communication: Our online platform may automatically save your e-mail address when you send us a message or fill a form to reply to our emails, messages and comments. We will you���������re the personally identifiable information to respond to your questions and comments whenever this is possible. We will use the information related to your e-mail address whenever we want to keep you informed of the services and products we offer, as well as the services and products you have commissioned from us. We will need your prior approval to send you such e-mail notifications. In case you change your mind and you no longer want to receive such email notifications you can opt out of this feature any tie by simply accessing the “unscribe” link in our e-mail messages. This will not stop us from sending you e-mails related to transactional activities you have carried out with our customer service department.
- Transfer of Assets: If our company and all the assets we owe will be acquired by another entity, your personally identifiable information and your non-personally identifiable information will be considered an asset and will, therefore, be transferred or sold to the third-party acquirer.
- PUBLIC FORUMS
Our website does not request children under the age of 13 years old to submit to our services, nor has the content of our website been created for children. Parents, tutors and guardians can freely notify us of personally identifiable information that has been provided to us if they have reasons to believe this. Parents, tutors and guardians of children under the age of 13 years old have the right to request us to delete their children’s personally identifiable data and to prohibit us from using it.
- KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We have taken all the necessary measures to prevent security breaches, information theft, alteration and misuse of users’ personal data. We are constantly working to improve our website security, but users have to be aware that our website administrators cannot guarantee the full protection of your personally identifiable information at all times. Should such security breaches occur resulting in the inadvertent disclosure, the alteration and the theft of users’ personally identifiable information, our website should not be held responsible for the incident. Users will be notified in the shortest time possible when our website and our database has been cyber-attacked, so they would secure their personally identifiable information. We will keep updating the website to get the latest security measures and programs against system breaches.
- OTHER SITES/ LINKS
You may occasionally see links to third party websites on our website pages. Dispatchreview.com does not have control over the information published on third party sites or on the content of these websites. Our visitors are advised to read the Privacy Policies of third parties before providing any personally identifiable information to them.
- CONTACT & OPT-OUR INFORMATION
We will revise read your requests as soon as we get them and we will make the necessary changes, accordingly. However, we take ourselves the liberty to ignore the requests that are not justified or grounded. Requests coming from users with access to our websites benefits and services will not be taken into consideration.