The “Website Content” or its constitutive elements (text, images, video files, illustrations, URLs, graphics, photos, information, sounds, music and other related works) belong to us, our licensors or both of us.
The content that is considered trademarked under the intellectual rights laws on the territory of the United States and all the other elements that are related to marks belong to us, our licensors or both. Users don’t have the right to acquire titles, rights and interests in our Website or related to our Website Content unless they are in compliance with the specific situations enlisted in our Terms of Service. Intellectual Property rights that have not been mentioned in our Terms of Service are considered expressly reserved.
Users have the freedom to:
- Access our website pages and agree with our Terms of Service
- Read, comment, follow and interact with the online services we provide and our website content if they agree to observe Netiquette rules.
- Make suggestions about new subjects and initiate new online discussions by contacting us on our Contact Us page and/or our comments sections.
- Make complaints or suggestions in regard to our Terms of Service page, our services and our subscribers’ behavior. However, users must remember that Dispatch Review reserves its right to evaluate and ignore complaints of requests that are not justified by solid grounds.
Users are prohibited from:
- Removing, altering or distorting in some way or another our website content and all the ensuing proprietary rights, copyrights and trademarks.
- Altering or distorting our security features and pages or the proprietary rights related to our Website and/or our Website content.
- Collecting and/or using personal data from our Website like, for instance, names, passwords, emails, etc.
- Promoting products and/or services or inviting our visitors to subscribe to online services without getting our website administrators’ prior approval.
- Utilizing network-monitoring software and/or robots to copy the structure of our website and implement it on other online platforms.
- Using verbal violence, discrimination of any kind and/or threats in relation to our Website and/or our Website Content. Visitors, who will not comply with our Terms of Services will be excluded from our Membership, will be reported and/or filed against.
- Encouraging illegal deeds and conduct that goes against our laws and regulations, as they have been presented by state and federal laws.
Our website will grant membership only to those users, who will register themselves for an online account. In addition, users have to be at least 13 years old to gain Membership and access to our website services. We will not take into consideration requests and personal data submitted by users, who are under the age of 13 years old.
Users, who are registering for an online account have to provide us accurate personal information related to their names, postal addresses, emails and/or their valid telephone numbers. This information can only be provided by filling out the compulsory sections on our forms.
Users, who have experienced recent changes in their lives and not only, are kindly asked to upgrade their personal information. The safety of the personal information and the account details pertain solely to users. Users are not allowed to give access to other persons to their personal accounts. Should this happen, nonetheless, they must immediately notify administrators.
Website Content and Third Party Links
The content of our website has been created for educational, informational, promotional and entertainment goals; therefore, users should not consider it otherwise. Users are advised not to use the content on our Website for other purposes, except those that have been previously mentioned. We, our partners and our website administrators must not be held responsible for the damages and/or prejudices that users experience after the improper use of our Website content.
Third-party materials may often be displayed on our website pages. These may come under the form of third-party links, opinionated articles and editorials. We, our partners and our website administrators will not be held responsible for the reliability, the accuracy and the truthfulness of the opinions, guidelines and suggestions that third-party publishers add on our website.
BEFORE YOU PROCEED, WE WOULD LIKE TO REMIND YOU THAT THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OUR WEBSITE AND THE WEBSITE CONTENT MUST BE CONSIDERED ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, MEANING THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, BE IT EXPRESSED OR IMPLICIT. WE DO NOT LIMIT THE FOREGOING AND THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAWS, SCRIPPS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, PARTNERS, SUCCESSORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS, AND/OR THEIR RELATED COMPANIES, AS WELL AS WARRANTIES, SUCH AS: 1) WARRANTIES FOR OUR WEBSITE REQUIREMENTS; (2) WARRANTIES FOR THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, OR INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OF OUR WEBSITE AND/OR WEBSITE CONTENT; (3) WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (4) WARRANTIES FOR THE SERVICES USERS RECEIVE THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR WHICH MAY BE ACCESSED ON OUR WEBSITE; (5) WARRANTIES FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE; (6) WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED USE OF OUR WEBSITE; AND (7) WARRANTIES AGAINST SOFTWARE ERRORS, WHICH WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CORRECTED, IF THEY APPEAR.
Limitation and Liability
(A) SCRIPPS AND/OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, PARTNERS, SUCCESSORS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND/OR THEIR RELATED COMPANIES CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OCCASIONAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND/OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (SHOULD THE SCRIPPS BE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ENSUING FROM, RELATING TO OUR WEBSITE OR ITS TERMS OF SERVICE. THE ONLY SOLUTION TO REMEDY ANY DISSATISFACTION COMING FROM THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND/OR OUR WEBSITE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE. THE SAME IS VALID FOR WHATEVER DAMAGES USERS MAY SUFFER FROM THE USE OF OUR SERVICES AND/OR PRODUCTS, WHICH MAY BE RECEIVED THROUGH AND/OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE, AS WELL AS THROUGH INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED ON OUR WEBSITE. THE SAME LIMITATION IS TO BE APPLIED WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES CAUSED BY CONTENT THAT HAS BEEN POSTED BY A THIRD-PARTY OR A THIRD-PARTY AFFILIATE ON THE WEBSITE.
- Our website administrators have the right to suspend and/or terminate any Membership account, to block access to our Website, our Website services and/or our Website content for all users, who intentionally or nor fail to observe the regulations of the present Terms of Service.
- The suspension and/or the termination of the Membership does not bring the suspension or the termination of the legal obligations that users have towards our Website and our Website services, as stated on our Terms of Service page. The regulations, conditions and rules applied through our Terms of Service are not in any way altered, modified or restrained by the termination and/or the suspension of the Membership account.
Choice of law; Jurisdiction and Venue
Our Terms of Service are in compliance with the laws on the territory of the United States, as well as the legal problems resulting from the use of our Website and/or our Terms of Service. Legal actions filed for any of the aforementioned situations will be accounted for by legal authorities and courts within the territory of the United States. Non-US members should carefully read our Terms of Service since some of our legal provisions may not be as comprehensive as the ones applicable on the territory of their countries.
Any disputes arising between website administrators and members should first be amicably resolved. Website administrators must be contacted either by email or by our Contact Us page in relation to all disputes related to our Terms of Service. Members will be contacted back on the email address they have provided.
Disputes are to be solved through arbitration rules, according to the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). The arbitration has to be directly between us and the arbitrator, so no third-parties will be allowed to interfere. Disputes can be taken to court when there is no other possible amicable resolution. A judge or legal commission will be responsible for the resolution of the legal dispute.
AMENDMENT; ADDITIONAL TERMS
These present Terms of Service may be modified at any time and for any reason at our sole discretion. The rights and obligations that result from our Terms of Service can also suffer modification. Our Website administrators are not to be held reliable for unannounced modifications in our Terms of Service as they are not obliged to make them public. We consider it our visitors’ obligation to periodically review our Terms of Service page and our Website for changes and modifications.
The present Terms of Service is the parties’ agreement with respect to the matter hereof and it supersedes all previous agreements on the matter, be they oral or written. Should there be invalid or unenforceable provisions in our Terms of Service, these cannot affect the validity of remaining provisions. These will remain in full force and effect. Visitors are not allowed to assign and/or delegate the present Terms of Service or ensuing rights and obligations, in whole or in part, unless they ask and receive our prior written consent. Any deviation from the condition of a prior written consent will be labeled null and void and, therefore, it will no longer be of force and effect. We, our partners and/or the website administrators can assign the current Terms of Service and their rights and obligations hereunder without users����� prior consent or notification.